Colorful Tuscan farmhouse near Lucca and Pisa
게스트 12명 · 침실 6개 · 욕실 6.5개
Casa Felice Matteucci is a gem of a Tuscan farmhouse set on a stunning estate featuring hill-terraced olive groves and overlooking a small lake with its own little tree-shaded island reached by a wooden bridge. A piece of history, this stunning residence was once home to Felice Matteucci who, in the summer of 1854, invented the first stroke engine, a predecessor to that in modern motor cars, in his on-site workshop. Today, Casa Felice Matteucci is a blissful retreat to discover and enjoy the magical beauty of la dolce vita – the sweet life awaits!
The jasmine covered gazebo surrounded by well-manicured gardens sets the perfect backdrop to the flood-lit swimming pool. Alfresco dining is such a delight, surrounded by a large, well-manicured garden. Try out some local cuts on the barbeque. The perks inside include satellite television, a DVD player, centralized music system and Wi-Fi. You can also stay on top of your workouts in the well-equipped fitness room. The villa also features a banquet hall that serves as a most impressive setting for a special event. Your reservation includes a personal chef and housekeeping.
Everywhere you look at Casa Felice Matteucci, splashes of color brighten the mood of every room. The ground floor is spacious and sunny, offering a salon with comfortable sofas, a guest study, a grand domed dining room and Tuscan kitchen. High vaulted ceilings with exposed wooden beams contribute integrally to the rustic feel of the residence.
Casa Felice Matteucci offers six luxuriously appointed guestrooms, each with magnificent en-suite bath/shower rooms. The villa can accommodate up to twelve fortunate guests. Each suite has been given its own mood-enhancing color scheme. Fine linens and beddings offer splendid nights of rest.
During your stay at Casa Felice Matteucci, you will be just minutes from a tennis club and golf course as well as the towns of Lucca and Pisa. While Lucca is known for various historical structures such as its walls, streets, squares and buildings, it is also well-known as the birthplace of the legendary composer Giacomo Puccini (La Bohème and Madama Butterfly). Apart from its iconic ‘leaning tower,’ you can also visit a slew of other architectural sites including churches and picturesque squares in Pisa. Get it all in Tuscany!
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom with bathtub and shower, Air conditioning and heating
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom with bathtub and shower, Air conditioning and heating
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning and heating
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning and heating
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning and heating
- Bedroom 6: 2 Twin beds (can be converted into Queen), En-suite bathroom with bathtub and shower, Air conditioning/heating
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- 6 individually styled double bedrooms with en-suit bathrooms
- Fully-equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Espresso Machine
- Dining area with seating for 12
- Cable television
- Smart Television
- Integrated sound system
- Fitness room
- Safe in each room
- Banquet hall
- Air conditioned/heated bedrooms
- Iron/Ironing board
- Security system
- Floodlit pool (14m x 6m x 1,8 m)
- Alfresco dining
- Charcoal barbecue
- Large garden
- Private lake
- Private parking
- Shared access to tennis court, soccer field and volleyball field (reservation recommended)
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily chef service (except Wednesdays) - Breakfast and one meal (lunch or dinner)
- Daily morning housekeeping (excluding Sunday)
- Linen change on Saturdays and Wednesdays
- Gardener & Pool Attendant
- Porter service
- Air conditioning consumption
- Heating consumption
- Water & Gas consumption
- Electricity consumption up to 750KW
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Driving service
- Additonal Housekeeping
- Additional chef service
- Cost of food and beverages
- Telephone usage
- Electricity consumption above to 750KW
Points of Interest:
- 1.5 miles to putting green and tennis club
- 2.5 miles to hospital
- 4 miles to Lucca
- 12 miles to Pisa
- 18 miles to golf course
- 31 miles to Firenze
- 37 miles to Cinque Terre
- 50 miles to Siena and Bolgheri
- 160 miles to Venezia
- 170 miles to Roma
- 190 miles to Milano
- 12 miles to Viareggio Beach and Forte dei Marmi Beach
- 24 miles to Pisa International Airport (PSA)
모든 것이 5성급인 특별한 숙소
Airbnb Luxe는 고급 편의시설, 다양한 서비스, 전담 여행 디자이너를 갖추고 최상의 관리 상태와 전문적인 디자인을 자랑하는 숙소를 제공합니다.
Airbnb Luxe가 특별한 이유
처음부터 끝까지 완벽한 여행 계획
여행 디자이너가 도착부터 출발까지 모든 것을 계획해드립니다.
300개 이상의 항목을 점검하는 방문 평가
모든 Airbnb Luxe 숙소는 최고 수준의 숙소 상태를 보장하기 위해 직접 확인하고 있습니다.
연중무휴 여행 중 지원 서비스
고객 요청에 따라 언제든 모든 문의에 대응하는 우선 지원 서비스
숯 바비큐 시설
주차 허가 공간
+ 2개 더 보기
이 숙소와 관련하여 궁금한 점이 있으세요?
에어비앤비 Luxe의 여행 디자이너와 연결해 드리겠습니다. 여행 디자이너는 모든 숙소에 대해 잘 알고 있으며, 여행 전반을 계획해드리는 컨시어지입니다.
요금 및 예약 가능 여부
환불 정책과 숙소 이용규칙
체크인 95일 전까지 예약을 취소할 경우, 숙박요금의 50%가 환불됩니다. 체크인까지 95일이 남지 않은 시점에 취소하면 숙박요금이 환불되지 않습니다.