19th-century villa in the Tuscan hills
게스트 22명 · 침실 11개 · 욕실 11.5개
Glimpse the Tuscany of the past in the pastoral surroundings and graceful 19th-century architecture of Villa Controni. Formerly the summer residence of the Contronis, a noble merchant family, this well-preserved vacation rental now welcomes parties of up to twenty-two guests to its tranquil setting outside Lucca. Though the villa was once a working estate, today it’s the perfect place to host a family reunion or even an intimate Italian wedding with pine forests and castle-dotted hilltops as a backdrop.
Your holiday at Villa Controni includes chef service at breakfast and lunch or dinner. Spend your stay taking in the views across the olive groves to the Nottolini aqueduct, breathing in the scent of the flowers in the walled garden, stretching out on a lounger by the pool or trying out local specialties from the barbecue at the al-fresco dining area. Inside, amenities like a fitness center, games room and wine fridge make it easy to relax or entertain. The property even has a private chapel that can be used for weddings.
The interiors of this luxury property revel in its Old World heritage, from the glittering chandeliers and plush area rugs to the brightly painted paneling that lines the sitting and dining rooms. A quiet study shows the same elegance on a smaller scale, while the fully equipped kitchen is large enough to cater for a crowd. Despite the villa’s history, it has modern features from Wi-Fi and air conditioning to satellite television as well.
Each of the villa’s eleven sumptuous bedrooms has an en-suite bathroom; ten of them have double beds and one offers the choice of a queen bed or two twin beds. You’ll be enchanted both by the suites’ stone floors and traditional furnishings, and the sweeping views of the countryside out the windows.
Villa Controni is less than 5 miles from Lucca and a tennis club, and less than 20 miles from Pisa and a golf course. Spend a day in Lucca for to admire its palazzos and churches and look out from the famous tree-topped Guinigi Tower, or drive into Pisa for a photo op and a romantic, honeymoon-style stroll along the river where luminaries from Galileo to Fibonacci have walked.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Michelangelo (Master): Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Bidet, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 2 - Lippi: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Bidet, Closets in bathroom, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 3 - Dante: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 4 - Giotto: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Bidet, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 5 - Galileo: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Bidet, Large walk-thru closet, Lounge area, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 6 - Caravaggio: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Bidet, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 7 - Boccaccio: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Bidet, Lounge area, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 8 - Boticelli: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Lounge area, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 9 - Leonardo: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Bidet, Desk, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 10 - Raffaello: Queen size bed (or 2 twins), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Bidet, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 11 - Verdi: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual Vanity, Bidet, Lounge area, Air conditioning
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Wine fridge
- Espresso machine
- Formal dining area with seating for 22
- Satellite television
- DVD Player
- Air conditioning
- Safes in bedrooms
- Exercise room
- Washer & Dryer
- Billiards room
- Swimming pool
- Alfresco dining
- Gated property
- Sun loungers
- Italian gardens
- Private chapel available for weddings
- Shared access to tennis court, soccer field and volleyball field (reservation recommended)
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily chef service (except Wednesdays) - Breakfast and one meal (lunch or dinner)
- Daily morning housekeeping (excluding Sunday)
- Linen change on Saturdays and Wednesdays
- Gardener & Pool Attendant
- Porter service
- Air conditioning consumption
- Heating consumption
- Water & Gas consumption
- Electricity consumption up to 2000KW
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Driving service
- Additonal Housekeeping
- Additional chef service
- Cost of food and beverages
- Telephone usage
- Electricity consumption above to 2000KW
Points of Interest
- 1.5 miles to Tennis club
- 4 miles to Lucca
- 12 miles to Pisa
- 18 miles to Golf course
- 11 miles to Pisa International Airport (PSA)
모든 것이 5성급인 특별한 숙소
Airbnb Luxe는 고급 편의시설, 다양한 서비스, 전담 여행 디자이너를 갖추고 최상의 관리 상태와 전문적인 디자인을 자랑하는 숙소를 제공합니다.
Airbnb Luxe가 특별한 이유
처음부터 끝까지 완벽한 여행 계획
여행 디자이너가 도착부터 출발까지 모든 것을 계획해드립니다.
300개 이상의 항목을 점검하는 방문 평가
모든 Airbnb Luxe 숙소는 최고 수준의 숙소 상태를 보장하기 위해 직접 확인하고 있습니다.
연중무휴 여행 중 지원 서비스
고객 요청에 따라 언제든 모든 문의에 대응하는 우선 지원 서비스
+ 8개 더 보기
Pisa International Airport
차로 32분 거리
차로 11분 거리
차로 22분 거리
이 숙소와 관련하여 궁금한 점이 있으세요?
에어비앤비 Luxe의 여행 디자이너와 연결해 드리겠습니다. 여행 디자이너는 모든 숙소에 대해 잘 알고 있으며, 여행 전반을 계획해드리는 컨시어지입니다.
요금 및 예약 가능 여부
환불 정책과 숙소 이용규칙
체크인 95일 전까지 예약을 취소할 경우, 숙박요금의 50%가 환불됩니다. 체크인까지 95일이 남지 않은 시점에 취소하면 숙박요금이 환불되지 않습니다.