* Your day starts with a ride from your hotel to the port, where we pick you up in an air-conditioned minibus.
* We set sail from the southern port of Vlychada and cruising along the coastline, we reach the Red Beach, which is admired for its distinct red hue, caused by the rich in volcanic mineral soils, making it an ideal spot for a photoshoot.
*We do not drop you off at the Red Beach.
*We pass by the White Beach, and take some photos.
*We do not drop you off at the White Beach.
*Our first swimming stop is at Mesa Pigadia cove.
*We head towards the Venetian Lighthouse, the Indian Rock next to astonishing rock formations.
*As we enter the Caldera of Santorini, a canvas that words cant describe, will unravel in front of you.
*We sail around the crater of the Volcano and get a full view before stopping at the Hot Springs for our second swimming session at the sulfurous waters, offering you a natural spa. The Hot Springs are rather warm, reaching 35 Celcius.
* We then sail to a secluded cove, away from crowds, right next to the Volcano for our last swim, while our crew prepares your meal and drinks.
* Our cruise ends at Vlychada port, where our driver awaits to get you back to your hotel.
Other things to note
* All touchpoints are frequently cleaned
* Face masks are required, please bring your own
* You must fill out a travel information form
* Temperature checks are mandatory