A new remodel of this property was just completed, with stunning a modern design and finishes. It was completely redone floor to ceiling, wall to wall in a sleek European modern design with high end appliances, washer/dryer, LED TV's and more.
This unit sleeps 6 comfortably (8 if you use the living room pull out sofa sleeper), includes 2 bedrooms and 2 full baths. It is located on the second floor with easy elevator access.
The living room highlights a massive hand carved tile fireplace, 50' LED television, free Netflix access, comfortable seating areas and soft lighting for a relaxing setting after a day on the slopes or trails of Vail.
The master bedroom includes a King size bed, 46' LED television, large closet space and space to set-up a portable crib. There is also a Graco Pack N Play available for infants. The bathroom features a walk-in shower with Kohler fixtures.
The second bedroom includes two queen beds and a 46' LED television. The second bathroom also has a walk-in shower with Kohler fixtures.
The full kitchen is well-supplied with all the tools and appliances needed to support a day or week of eating in. Top of the line Miele appliances, quartz surfaces and open seating make the kitchen the focal point of the property.
Have a meal on the deck off the BBQ gas grill. The unit overlooks the property pool and hot tub, while providing fantastic views of Vail mountain.
The outdoor hot tub and pool are open all year except (approximately April 15-Memorial day and Sept 15 and opening day in mid-Nov- But please confirm with us the specific hot tub open dates IF your reservation falls near these windows as the dates change a bit year to year).
With nearly 1,000 square feet of space, this condominium provides a spacious, convenient, and warm environment for a dream mountain vacation.
We operate on a door code system, so you won't have to collect keys from us. You can check directly into the unit!
I will be in touch as much as necessary before and during your stay via email, phone and/or text.
Vail mandates a 9.8% sales tax for short-term stays (less than 30 nights). This tax is included in the listed nightly rates.
Stays of 7 nights or more will receive a 10% discount off the reservation total.
1. We will notify the property manager of any damage or dissatisfaction with the unit within 24 hours of arrival.
2. This is not a party condominium.
3. This is a NON SMOKING vacation rental.
4. NO PETS allowed.
5. Maximum occupancy for this unit is eight.
6. Check-in is at 4:00 PM and check-out is 10:00 AM. A late check-out is subject to one day extra rental charges which will be deducted from your Security Deposit.
7. We will leave the vacation rental in an orderly state when vacating, or a cleaning fee will be deducted from the deposit or debited on our credit card.
8. We will be completely responsible for any and all damage to the property caused by our negligence.
9. We will be responsible for ensuring that all windows and doors are securely closed upon check-out.
10. We will be responsible for ensuring that all heat sources (fireplace, grill, stove…) are turned off upon check-out.
11. We will not hold the owners responsible for any and all bodily injury and/or property damage incurred on the property arising out of our negligent acts or omissions. See disclaimer below.
12. We will be financially responsible for anything that is reasonably attributable to broken, damaged, or missing items.
13. Property will furnish linens and towels. Any linens or towels removed will be charged for replacement.
14. The Renter must be at least 21 years of age to book this Vacation Rental.
15. There are no refunds for early departure.
16. There are no refunds for changes in travel due to snow or weather conditions.
17. We will not hold the owners responsible for any personal items left behind after our check out.
18. We understand that pool and hot tub access may be restricted/limited depending on season and building maintenance procedures.
I am a New York based adventurer who has taken on managing 9 Vail. I'm a fan of the less traveled path but I really enjoy being close to lots of options. This last year I have personally started traveling to different cities in the states and exploring. Hailing from Texas, I find I can make friends wherever I go. That being said, I have Southern Hospitality in my blood. I'm sure you will fall in love with Colorado just like I have. There is something here for everyone!