18th century coachhouse with modern & clean decor set in 25 acres of private grounds. Coachhouse is a separate 2 storey building with private entrance and has 2 bedrooms with open plan sitting room. Local amenities include fishing, walking, golf & shooting. The property at front is a vicarage built ca. 1780 which is the main family home and in the rear courtyard is a coachouse which we converted into living accommodation. There are 3 lively village pubs and supermarket within walking distance.