Beautiful Private Studio Apartment, with separate entrance, in a 3 family Victorian house on the third floor, at 47 Royal Street in Allston
- Wireless Internet access included.
- Quiet, clean, and close to everything in Allston
- 7 minute walk to Harvard Business School
- 10 minute walk to BU's West-Most Campus
- Virtually No traffic noise.
- Coin-Op Laundry in basement
- Free on-street parking with no permit required during weekend.
- Close to the new Allston library and Library Park
- Easy access on and off the Mass Pike
- Near Charles River - Charles River Park
- Walk to the supermarket, Star Market
and Stop and Shop
- Walk to Restaurants/ Bars in Allston Village
and Harvard Square
- Walk to Green Line, 10 minutes / (Red Line) 15,
or take Bus # (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) .
Everything was renovated recently with:
- Refinished floors
- Ceramic tile floor in the kitchen and Bathroom
- Slate counters, new cabinets, nice dishwasher, disposal, radiant stove, convection oven, refrigerator.
Rates are: (during some dates and seasons, rates may vary)
Month $ (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) /night)
Week $990 (great value at $142 per night)
Per Night $175 (3 night minimum stay)
Would you like to know more about Royal Street?
Here is the Royal Street website: (Website hidden by Airbnb)
Are you from out of town? Allston is West Boston, a part of the city of Boston. Allston is connected to Back Bay and Fenway neighborhoods by Commonwealth Ave., Storrow Drive and the Mass. Pike . As you move from Back Bay to North Allston, or Lower Allston as it is sometimes called, the houses change from traditional brownstone row houses to a mix of (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) Victorian wood houses.