Look forward to a fun and memorable stay in this historic castellated building! This 1927 castle reflects the classic Gothic and Romantic styles of the middle ages. It is located in a quiet, safe neighborhood close to Loyola and Northwestern Universities, and just a few minutes’ walk to convenient food stores, excellent public transit, entertainment, beach, and fine & casual dining options.
Enjoy a private bedroom in this bright, top-level, two bedroom apartment. Large windows provide picturesque neighborhood views and fill the apartment with natural light. The apartment has a spacious living room, full kitchen, hardwood floors, and modern minimalistic decor, and includes air conditioning, ceiling fans, central heat, free wi-fi, coin-operated laundry facilities, and amenities such as fresh linens, towels, and toiletries.
You may be sharing the kitchen, dining room, living room and bathroom with other guests, with your own designated storage space in both the bathroom and kitchen.
Please note my helper Al may sometimes be your point of contact. Don’t hesitate to contact us anytime.
허가 또는 등록 번호
이 번호에 관해 자세히 알아보기
- Please do not disturb management, maintenance or neighbors
- Quiet hours are after 9PM (music, cooking, laundry, loud talk, or phone calls after 9PM are not recommended)
- Please no shoes in the apartment
- No unexpected guests or visitors
- Mail or delivery unavailable
- Please no paper waste down the toilet
- No smoking inside the apartment or building's common areas
- No trash in building's common areas
2017년 10월 15일 - 2017년 11월 20일 기간 동안 최소 숙박일은 5일입니다.
이 호스트의 다른 숙소에 대한 440개의 후기가 있습니다.다른 후기 보기
I'm a dj, music producer and language teacher able to communicate in Spanish, Italian and Portuguese. In between working in the studio and globetrotting, I host as a licensed shared housing unit operator and offer the Airbnb Experience 'Learn to DJ in Chicago: the birthplace of House music.'
It's a pleasure to welcome travelers, colleagues and other artists to the city.