Clean quiet room in beautiful home with full/double bed and desk. Limited cooking privileges in gourmet kitchen. Gorgeous patio with comfie seating. Street parking. 15-20 minutes to SJC Airport, downtown SJ, Apple HQ. Sweet cat on premises.
Quiet home with cozy backyard that is convenient to downtown Los Gatos, Campbell and San Jose. Private room and bath with large closet. Bathroom is off hall next to the bedroom. Room has a full size bed/linens which is slightly smaller than a queen size bed and sleeps two people. Room includes small table and chair, dresser & side table. Room is cooled with ceiling fan and/or open window for natural cool breeze. Air Conditioner shuts off at 9:00 p.m. during summer months. Full use of kitchen and refrigerator with limited cooking privileges. Keurig coffee/tea maker available with variety of pods. Close to Los Gatos trail for walking/biking.
Not allowed in the Home Office upstairs, Master Bedroom, Guest Bath Downstairs and Garage. Free to access your bedroom, hall bath upstairs, kitchen, dining room, kitchen nook, laundry, living room and patio.
Very social love to talk I'll follow your lead.
Front of house needs paint and little beat up from sun. Airbnb is going towards the painting of house. The inside of home is absolutely lovely and comfortable.
I have a friendly cat, Henry. He is quiet and well-behaved. It is okay if he wants to leave the house.
Check-in is available after 4pm and preferably before 10pm. If you will be arriving after 10pm, please consult with me before booking. I have a busy unpredictable schedule and may not be here personally to let you in but have a combo lockbox on the door to gain access to the key. I will greet you upon my return home. One common misconception about Airbnb hosts is that since this is our home, we are here all the time and guests can just show up whenever. That actually isn't the case, I will confirm with you on arrival day when you will arrive and make arrangements via email on if I will be here and if not, and how to gain access to the key.
* Absolutely No Smokers. If you are a smoker, please find different accommodations immediately. No smoking on the property.
* We cannot accommodate smokers or anyone who spends time with someone who smokes. No exceptions.
* Quiet between 11 pm - 6:30 a.m. This includes TV, music, phone call volume, etc. You don’t have to turn it off, just keep the volume low.
* Turn out lights you turn on.
* I am willing to consider pets on a case-by-case basis (pets must be specifically approved prior to booking).
* Use coasters under drinks on all furniture.
* Shoes are fine in the house but not on the furniture or bed linens.
* Checkout is 11:00 AM unless prior arrangements have been made.
* No pets.
* Quiet outside after 9pm.
* Visitors allowed only with permission. We are renting space in our home with you, our registered guest, whom we have checked out via your verifications and reviews. If you made a reservation for more than yourself, you have told me who that is, and we have agreed. If you want to have visitors, please discuss it with me first.
KITCHEN USE & FOOD:
* Moderate kitchen privileges
* Kitchen use is limited to preparing breakfast (coffee/tea, toast, fruit, instant oatmeal), simple food prep (sandwiches, etc.) and use of the microwave and toaster oven.
* Use of refrigerator, freezer, plates, utensils, glasses and coffee cups are included.
* Use of the stove, oven, pots, pans, etc is not included.
* Please do not eat in the carpeted areas of the house (upstairs). Please eat at the dining room & kitchen nook table, counter, or on the patio.
* NO FOOD/eating in the bedrooms.
* Common areas you may access include your bedroom, the bathroom (upstairs hall), living room, dining room, kitchen, laundry room and back yard.
* Off limits are the Hostess’ bedroom, office, guest bath downstairs and garage.
WATER AND PLUMBING:
* Please conserve water. We’re having a severe drought.
* Turn off water when brushing teeth, shaving, or washing dishes.
* Short showers (under 10 minutes if possible).
* Do not flush tampons down toilet.
* Please hang your wet towels or leave on bathroom floor. Do not leave damp towels on the furniture, bed or carpet.
* If stains (wine, lubricants, shoe polish, blood, suntan lotion, makeup, acne medicine, sharpie, etc) are present on linens, bedding, pillows, furniture, rugs, etc. Guests will be charged for excessive cleaning, dry cleaning, stain removal or replacement of item(s).
* Okay to let Henry the cat out.
* Do not feed the cat “people food”.
* 11:00 a.m. unless other arrangements have been made.
* Leave sheets on bed.
* Place all used towels on floor of bathroom.
* No excess garbage/boxes will be left for me to dispose unless requested.
Airbnb provides a great service, as well as protections to both the host and guest. They deserve to be compensated accordingly. As such, all reservations, payments and pre-booking communication must be done through this website. If you want to transact outside of Airbnb, this is not the listing you are looking for.