I am a professional female, so looking for females and no smokers only, please.
Bright room on a two bedroom flat in Peckham. Bus stop just outside, and five min from overground station.
Peckham is a multi cultural,busy up and coming neighbourhood. Great gastro pub next door!
Room has a double bed, so perfect for a single female or 2 friends looking for a base to explore London.
I speak Portuguese, Italian and Spanish.
If you make a request, please say a little about yourself. And please make sure that your profile has a picture!
Guests have access to kitchen, lounge and a shared bathroom with bath and shower.
Free wireless available.
Towels and bedding supplied.
I work all day, but happy to chat over a glass of wine at the end of the day.
Also, as I work full time, check in is after 7pm on weekdays or at between 9am and 11pm over the weekend.
Arrival outside / before 7pm need to be negotiated in advance. Thank you for your comprehension.
Once you have your flight details, please let me know airport of arrival and flight number. This helps me to make arrangements for your arrival.
Living room, kitchen and bathroom are shared spaces, so please be considered.
Happy for you to store food in the fridge and cook or heat up food.
• Females non smokers only, please.
• We expect our guests to keep the premises clean and sanitary.
• Conserve energy whenever possible, as you would do in your own
• Clean up dishes and take out trash before checking out.
• Failure to return the keys upon check-out will result in forfeiture of the security deposit.
• Only people named on the reservation are allowed on the property
• No loud music and noise between 10pm and 8am be respectful of our neighbours .
• NO smoking inside the house. No drugs or any illegal activities including illegal downloading of torrents.
• Please do not wear/use your shoes inside the house. We all leave our shoes at the front door, inside the house, only socks or house slippers - all supplied.
• Please do not use Towels, Hand Towels, Face Towels to remove make-up and use our linens, blankets and towels for each purpose and to please not to stain them.
• Please do not eat in the room or in the bed to prevent stains on the sheets, blankets, and pillow cases.