New management. Located in the authentic Historical Centre of Malaga, in a quiet street and 30 metres from Larios Street, the main street. Completely refurbished building, preserving all its splendour and elegance. Malaga nineteenth-century bourgeois style. Built in 1907 by the famous architect Fernando Guerrero Strachan.
In its surroundings, they have a market, supermarket, shops, boutiques, museums, monuments and all kinds of restaurants. The beach is 10 minutes walk away.