Thanks Dena, Realistic points:
1. Shared bathroom is very clearly stated on the listing. If any guest wishes a private bathroom, they may book a room with a private bathroom and review the place based on that standard.
2. Again, AC was not included in the amenities. If you cared to look, you would know it wasnt included. No surprises there either. Book a room with AC and private bathroom and pay more.
3. Screens on the window are pointless since Vancouver has no mosquitoes. Its too dry during summer months.
4. Street noise I have no control over, Whats more, its quiet during night hours and 99% of guests dont hang out in their rooms all day. They come to Vancouver to explore the city. Not sit in their rooms.
5. We have nice pillow cases. If youre not satisfied with the ones you have, you simply communicate with your hosts to accommodate you better. I always say, Id rather have a demanding guest than an unsatisfied one. Work on your communication please.
It is one of the things we rate here on Airbnb.