The tower house has been built on the ruins of a Venetian defensive tower built during the period twelfhundretfour - sixteenhundretsixtynine AD. Reports of these ruins as well as the village of Faneromeni exist in the books of two travelers of Crete, Joseph Hadjidakis (1881) and C.Roch fort Scott (1834).He last tower building was built in 1923, a date that is engraved on the main entrance. In 1940 the tower-house was captured by the Germans and used for 4 years as an aviator residence.
예약 가능 여부
후기 (아직) 없음
이 숙소에 대한 후기가 아직 없습니다. 이 숙소에 머무시면 회원님의 후기가 여기에 표시됩니다.