This bright, charming and comfortable yet luxurious apartment is situated in a quiet street in Zadar, only 10 minute walk to the beach and 15-20 minute walk to the centre of the town. The street has almost no traffic so ideal for families with children.
Apartment Teo offers everything you need: plenty of space for one big or two small families, or a group of friends. The apartment includes 2 bedrooms, large open space living room/ dining room and kitchen (with top appliances),19 m2 recently built loggia, modern bathroom, spacious fenced garden with barbeque, flat screen TV in every room, air conditioner and WiFi.
Zadar’s airport is only 11 km away from the apartment. Open market and grocery shops are 5-7 min walk, with large supermarket 10 min walk.
Despite being only the fifth biggest town in Croatia, Zadar has much to offer in terms of both of historical attractions and beautiful nature. If you are still not convinced, you should know that Alfred Hitchcock reportedly described the sunset in Zadar as “the most beautiful sunset in the world”.
Only some of the things that you definitely should not miss whilst in Zadar are:
1. Zadar Riva: A sea promenade Riva is a perfect place to start your exploration of the city. You can stroll down the sea or sit on the bench or in one of the several nearby cafés and take in the atmosphere of the charming old town.
2. Sea Organ: One of the most well-known attractions of Zadar is the Sea Organ, an award winning art installation located precisely on the promenade. Here you can listen to the relaxing music created by the ocean and the sea.
3. Greeting to the Sun: There is another art installation nearby, and you might want to wait until it gets dark to see this one: during the day, this 22-metre disc collects solar rays and shows them off as light patterns after sunset.
4. The Forum and St Donatus Church: The Roman Forum, which was built from the 1st century BC to the 3rd century AD is in the center of the Old Town. The biggest attraction on the Forum is certainly St Donatus Church, which is the symbol of Zadar.
5. Kalelarga: Kalelarga is perhaps the most famous street in Zadar, and the name literary translates to “Wide Street”.
What makes the beaches in Zadar so special is the variety of the seashore: there are various sandy and pebbled beaches here, which means that everyone can find something for himself.
Also, Zadar offers many possibilities for day trips: you can visit other cities in the region, such as Split or Šibenik, you can enjoy in the beautiful beaches on nearby islands Ugljan or Pag, or you can also visit some of the national parks in the area, such as Krka waterfalls, Plitvice Lakes, or Kornati islands.
Apartment Teo welcomes you!
예약 가능 여부
후기 (아직) 없음
이 숙소에 대한 후기가 아직 없습니다. 이 숙소에 머무시면 회원님의 후기가 여기에 표시됩니다.