Herrmann's Cottage is a classic Australian miner's cottage (circa 1860) set on over ½ acre of gardens. It is fully self-contained and completely private. The cottage has been carefully redecorated throughout—retaining all the character but with the modern comforts.
History - Herrmann Blum acquired this ½ acre allotment in the Parish of Maldon by Crown Grant in 1859. He established "a three-roomed weatherboard house with iron roof, two stables and outhouses".