The Dairy Cottage was converted from a byre and has original features
and views of the Sussex countryside. Situated on the working farm of
the owners it is on one level, and is close to Hailsham and Battle,
ideal for exploring the attractions of the area which include Pevensey
Bay seven miles away, the gardens at Pashley Manor, Herstmonceux
Science Centre and Drusillas Zoo.
* Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
* Nearest beach: 7 miles
* Nearest amenities: 2 miles
* Pets: No pets allowed at this property
* Short breaks: Available at this property
* Smoking: No smoking allowed at this property
* Rooms: 2 bedrooms one with en-suite shower room, shower room
suitable for wheelchair use with chair, sitting room, kitchen
* Beds: 1 double bed, 2 single beds
* Luxuries: DVD, CD player
* General: Oil central heating - underfloor
* Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, washer dryer,
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
* Other: Bed linen, towels, starter pack of logs, starter pack for
barbecue, books, games, telephone for incoming calls only provided.
High chair, stairgates, travel cot, garden shed available to use.
* Outdoors: Patio area, garden furniture, barbecue
* Parking: Ample parking in spacious yard outside property
* Notes: The Cowshed SX912 is 60 metres distance away from The Dairy
Cottage and can be booked together to sleep 8. There is a 10%
discount for booking both properties together. Unlimited Wi-Fi is
provided at £5 a week.
Amenities: Cookware Kitchen Utensils, Washing Machine, double bed, TV, Kitchen, cooking hob, oven, freezer, sofa, shower, separate entry, 2 x single bed, garden, Free Wireless Internet, Towels, en suite bathroom, Bed Linen, Ironing Board, Dryer, Free Parking, No Smoking Rooms/Facilities, No Pets Allowed, Smoke Detectors, Heating, Baby cot, Baby high chair;
2 x Bathroom, 2 x Bedroom