This traditional farm oast has been beautifully converted and features
a number of original features and traditional beams throughout the
cottage's four unique bedrooms. Combining original charm with modern
luxury, the house includes its own selection of DVDs, books and games,
whilst outside the courtyard, BBQ and outside dining area are ideal for
enjoying the peaceful countryside location. The property set against
the rural Kent landscape, is ideally located, within reach of a number
of exciting attractions and the amenities of nearby Mayfield town.
* Size: Sleeps 8, 4 bedrooms
* Nearest beach: 20 miles
* Nearest amenities: 2 miles
* Pets: No pets allowed.
* Short breaks: Winter months only
* Smoking: No smoking allowed at this property
* Luxuries: DVD
* General: Underfloor heating, radiators, woodburning stove
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
* Utilities: Electric oven with hob, four door Aga, microwave, larder
fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
* Rooms: 4 bedrooms, bathroom, shower room, cloakroom, sitting room,
dining room, kitchen
* Beds: 1 king-size bed, 1 double bed, 4 single beds
* Other: Bed linen, towels and first basket of logs provided. WiFi
available. Telephone for emergencies. Please note: This property is
on a working sheep farm.
* Outdoors: Spacious lawned garden with paved seating area and shaded
loggia. Outdoor furniture and gas barbecue
* Parking: Parking is to the side of the property.
* Also Provided: Telephone for emergencies. Logs.
* Notes: The Oast is on a working sheep farm. If you would like to
entertain any additional guests during your stay - please enquire
when booking or with the owner who lives next door.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
이용 불가: 일산화탄소 감지기