Located in the medieval streets of Collias , typical village of the Gard, our comfortable home awaits you for a charming stay. A few steps from the Gardon river, it is ideal for lovers of swimming, diving , walking , picnics , climbing, fishing, kayaking, hiking or just rest.
It easily accommodates six people. Its 60 m2 consist of a fully equipped kitchen, a dining room "cathedral" , a mezzanine with sofa bed , two bedrooms and a bathroom and toilet . In winter you can warm the corner of the wood stove . Terrace can accommodate 4/5 people .
In the basement ( it dates from the thirteenth century ) , 2 bikes for children 8 to 12 years and an adult bike are available .
Everything is at hand in the village: two grocery stores , a bakery, a café, various restaurants including the best creperie in the world (The cellars Collias) .
Free parking around the village, the nearest is 200 meters from the house.
Around , many walks and sights to see
• Le Pont du Gard (4 kms)
• Uzes first duchy of France , is labeled city of art and history (10 km) . Beautiful , it is famous for its market on Wednesday and Saturday mornings and architecture.
• Village Potters in Saint Quentin la Poterie (16 kms)
• The Palace of the Popes in Avignon (32 km)
• The Arena of Nimes (25km)
• Extraordinary Sautadet Caves (41 kms)
• Sea and the Camargue are an hour away .
Many festivals make the region even more attractive : contemporary dance , baroque and classical music , world music , storytelling festival , Avignon theater , photography in Arles, The appliances Uzes.
Throughout the year you can attend training yoga , pottery, sculpture , tapestry , art ...
A folder is at your disposal with all that has to do Collias and around.