Thank you for your feedback. I would like to address your comments below.
1. Our channel management software and AirBnB's software had a connection problem early in December when you made the reservation. Your reservation was never captured by the channel management software. Sadly this meant you didn't get the room you booked .... which is also why we gave you a COMPLETE refund for your stay including AirBnB's fees.
2. The mattresses are hard when compared to most Western mattresses. Harder mattresses are the norm in SE Asia. However, to say they are just boxsprings is a incorrect on your part. If you actually checked before making that statement you would have seen they are mattresses and not boxsprings; in fact boxsprings are near impossible to find in SE Asia.
3. As noted we admit you did not receive the room you booked - and received a complete refund - but, to say the pictures look nothing like the hotel is also incorrect. The pictures were done by an AirBnB photographer therefore your statement is completely false. Your room might not have looked like the one you booked, but it looks exactly like what is on the listing.
4. The hotel is located in a vibrant Thai neighborhood - not a beach resort. The city does daily trash removal. To say the street is "smelly" and has "trash everywhere" is an exaggeration. We are a 15 minute walk to the beach or a 5 minute taxi ride.
5. You claim the bathroom is unclean. Yet, you never raised that issue during your stay. If raised at the time, it would have been addressed immediately.
6. No where do we claim to be a "luxury" hotel. We are proud to offer modern, clean rooms as reasonable pricing which is why we have above average ratings on all the booking engines.