In 1908 the Little Boat House was built on Lake Washington. In 1916 the locks were finished and the lake was lowered 9' leaving the structure unusable as a boathouse. We converted the little house into a relaxing garden studio space and maintained it's nautical charm. We are one block to a park with a swimming beach to the north and one block to a park with a boat ramp to the south. There are several great locally owned restaurants within walking distance.