The best Airbnb in Lowell for students, or business travelers. The room/space includes all living essentials from paper towels to Netflix. The only thing you will need to bring is your clothes, laptop, phone, chargers and shaving supplies.
This place is perfect for those who love a clean living area, and enjoy the company of other travelers. There are four Airbnb rooms total in this apartment and community spaces are shared including one bathroom.
Room #3 includes:
1) Full/Double sized bed
2) Large work desk
3) Leather chair
4) Desk lamp
5) large 63” x 28” mirror
6) Keyless entry
7) Closet and hangers
8) High speed Wifi access
9) 6 plug outlet power strip
10) Air conditioner (Available during May through September)
11) Two windows
Community Space includes:
LIVING ROOM (comfortably fits up to 7 guest)
1) Long jump desk with LED lights for nighttime work. (fits two persons)
2) Plug & play Canon Printer, Copy machine, and stapler (prints only black and white. Paper and ink are free)
3) Leather three persons sofa, Ikea chair and Ottoman
4) 50” 4k smart TV with 38” soundbar (netflix, hulu, hbo available)
5) Over a dozen board and card games
1) Stove and oven works perfectly
2) All necessary utensils for cooking, eating, and drinking
2) Brand new 2017 fridge
2) Coffee Machine (to-go coffee cups with powdered creamer and sugar packets)
3) Wooden dining table. (seats six)
4) Ironing board and Iron
1) New towels are free to use. (Two towels per room, please do not steal)
2) Full stock of toilet paper
3) Shampoo and Body soap included
4) Hair dryer and Hair straightener
5) New toothbrushes and toothpaste (please take only one toothbrush)
Community spaces are cleaned and restocked every Thursday afternoon.
This apartment has four rooms total. I will be coming in and out for cleaning/restocking. It is best to assume I will be staying in one of the rooms. There is one bathroom, and I will not be using it. I will be using another bathroom & kitchen on the first floor.
I am a laid back, relaxed person. I usually mind my own business, but do enjoy conversations on numerous topics. I am hosting AirBnB not only to meet interesting people, but also to further fund my hobbies which includes traveling, rock climbing, yoga, and taking educational classes. Most weekdays I will be on my computer, working , studying, or playing League of Legends. I am always willing to adventure out anytime- just ask! :)
This is a four bedroom apartment with one bathroom, you will be staying in room #3. You should expect three Airbnb guests in this home on average** sharing a community space (including a bathroom).
**If you like to know how many guests you're staying with during your trip please ask.
Check-ins before 1PM is okay with us, but you might have to wait in the community area until cleaning is done.
Please use the word pizza in your message if you've read the entire listing.
Check out our other listings:
- Shoes must be taken off before entering the house
- Toilet seats must be cleaned right after use
- You must clean after yourself in all Community Spaces
- Dishes must be cleaned right away after use
- Do not leave any belongs in the Community Spaces
- Do not take paper towels or toilet paper into your room
- Community Spaces may be used 24/7 but keep noise to a minimum during 10PM to 7AM
- Maximum of two friend may visit during the day
-If you'd like a friend to stay over, please contact Vee
**Try not to spend too much time in your room and socialize/mingle with other guests :)
이 호스트의 다른 숙소에 대한 21개의 후기가 있습니다.다른 후기 보기