End of Season Special $156/day
Located in the historic east side of Kalispell, Montana, this beautiful updated 4-bedroom 2-bath home is our home away from home when we visit the Flathead Valley. It's proximity to downtown Kalispell while offering privacy makes it a great place to stay. With Glacier National Park, Whitefish to the north and Flathead Lake, Big Fork, Lakeside to the south this house is perfect for families or groups visiting to explore the Flathead Valley.
The house is laid out for comfort and convenience. Every bedroom (except the kids room) is on a different level giving privacy and space to guests staying together. We have a King Size Bed and 2 Queen Size Beds with brand new premium memory foam mattresses. The kids room has 2 twin beds, that can be easily moved around if needed. All rooms have built-in cabinets to keep your clothes and personal items in your bedrooms, without having your suitcases in the way. The mudroom has lots of space to store suitcases and keep them away from your rooms. We have a full size washer n dryer and an iron with an ironing board so you can pack light.The 2 car oversized garage is heated where all ski and camping gear can be stored. The house has forced air heating. There is sufficient kitchen ware to cook meals for 8 people. We have a microwave, countertop oven, programmable coffee maker, Nutribullet Pro professional blender and crockery for 8 people. The backyard is fenced in and private with a patio. There is a gas grill and a patio dining set that seats 6 people. The house is located on a corner lot in a quiet neighbourhood on the historic east side of the town, near Downtown Kalispell and the Library.
All areas of the house are open to our guests except for the parking space inside the garage and the space above the garage.
We have a friend who lives a few blocks down on the same street and will be available to help you with any questions or requests you have.
Please note that the rates shown include a 7% lodging facility sales and use tax imposed in the city of Kalispell.
1) Please do not use shoes in the house. You can use house shoes if preferred. This is our home away from home. Please treat it well and enjoy your stay.
2) We have wooden countertops in the kitchen so please use the cork mats provided to set any hot dishes or pans on the kitchen counters.
3) Please do not use metal spoons on non stick cookware.
4) Please do not use fragile glassware in the patio area. We have stocked plastic glasses and plates for use on the patio.
5) Parking is NOT allowed in the garage. However, we have an extra refrigerator and freezer in the garage that you are welcome to use.
6) NO Smoking in and near the house.
1) Please let us know by a text message or email when you have checked out.
2) Before leaving please load all dishes in the dishwasher and start it.
3) In addition, please load all towels in the washer and start it.
We have travelled around the world over the past 15 years and find ourselves coming back to the Flathead Valley to enjoy it's pristine nature and all the activities it has to offer. We started exploring the area as newly weds and we now bring our kids to experience the outdoors and enjoy nature. This is our home away from home and are opening our doors to guests who visit the Flathead Valley. We hope that your stay in our vacation home allows you to take with you wonderful memories just as it does for us.
- Owners, Anu and Srini