This cozy one-bd rm lakeside cottage is located on the outskirts of Panajachel (15 min walk or 5 min in tuk tuk). Features include: lake access, deep Japanese-style soak tub with lake view, WiFi, flat screen TVs w/cable, prepaid cell phone, parking
This cozy one-bd rm lakeside cottage is located on the outskirts of Panajachel (15 min walk or 5 min in tuk tuk).
- lake access with natural hot spring!
- deep Japanese-style soak tub with lake view
- WiFi, flat screen TVs with cable
- prepaid cell phone
- parking for 1 car
- cook and housekeeping service available
You will have access to the entire house, all kitchen implements, etc.
I will be available to answer any questions you may have during your stay. I provide a prepaid cell phone which comes in handy to call tuk-tuks to take you into town as well as to call me, should you have any questions..
It would also be my pleasure to arrange a wide variety of activities for you. Here are a few:
- private masseuse ($50 per hour)
- paragliding $100 (you'll fly over the lake tandem with your pilot for approximately 15 - 20 minutes taking off about 1000' above the lake and landing in Panajachel)
- private cook ($25 per meal time, plus the cost of ingredients. Menu provided upon request)
- Private lake tours (prices range from $100 to $175 depending on length of tour)
- Kayaking tours
- Horseback riding tours
- Ground transportation to Antigua, Guatemala City
- No smoking
- Three people maximum occupancy
- No pets