- Furnished studio 17 m2 very well located in the naturist village in Port Nature Hill 2, rdc on the way to beach pedestrian, full SOUTH side of the village gardens, sunny from morning to evening.
- 100 m from the beach, restaurants Mississippi or Calypso, supermarket, bakery, shops and clubs.
- Renovated in 2014 any comfort with WIFI
- Reversible air-conditioning installed in 2017
- Wardrobe-equipped kitchen (plates + microwave + refrigerator + table-bar)
- Sofa Ikea 160x190 with a very good mattress to sleep daily
- Bathroom with a shower and a toilet (see photo)
- Wardrobe closet , 2 metal ikea key cabinets
- Washing machine / Flat screen TV with foreign and French channels / Microwave / Toaster / Kettle / Champagne bucket / Nespresso coffee machine / Iron and ironing board
- Covered terrace secured by windows with adjustable blinds
- Private parking with secure entrance by remote control
- Non-smoking studio
To live centuries of history
Discover the atmosphere and charm of the medieval alleyways of the city of Agde, the mansions, churches, quays, museum treasures and notably the Ephebe which symbolizes the Greek origins of Agde, the history of the fort Of Brescou ...
Let you tell the story, rich of its past of 2,600 years, following guided tours or free accompanied discoveries, or listening to the audio-guided walks on your mobile.
For you to oxygenate in the heart of a spectacular and preserved nature
Enjoy your stay to discover the variety and beauty of the landscapes: the Canal du Midi, the seaside volcano covered with pine forests, the Bagnas National Nature Reserve, a bird protection center, the banks of the Hérault And, of course, the volcanic coast of Cap d'Agde, its submarine fauna and flora.
For the art of living and feasting at the table
Enjoy without any moderation the benefits of Mediterranean cuisine: finely iodized fish and seafood combine marvelously with vegetables sunburned with some spices of the garrigue. Enjoy it all accompanied by a fresh local wine on your terrace or in a restaurant where you will be carried away by the atmosphere, conviviality: a group of musicians on a private beach, a ball in the neighborhood, A small market, an entertainment on the street ...
To live in total harmony with nature
The naturist village of Cap d'Agde, with a European reputation, offers a wide choice of stays, for all tastes, a few meters from a large sandy beach.
For nightlife in the naturist district.
In Cap d'Agde, the sunset does not announce the end of the day but the explosion of the night life. Evenings, shows, casino, cinema, theme parks ... Bars and restaurants sparkle long into the night ports and beaches. Then, the clubbing atmosphere settles and the DJs vibrate the dancefloors of the discotheques, clubs and afters.
For the authenticity and charm of the region
There are a thousand things to do, visit, discover a few kilometers around the Cap d'Agde: the country of Thau, Sète, Pézenas ...
To live the highlights of the animation
Whatever the season, Le Cap d'Agde offers a rich entertainment program, with events such as Vinocap, the Fireworks Festival or the Autumn Nautical Show.
Airport Béziers Vias 15 km
Gare Agde 8 km Bus line (4) every hour
Depending on the period, we can get you back
The area is entirely naturist