A private room with a great bed and quality sheets. Shared bathroom. WiFi. Parking in front of residence. Close to Sanibel, Ft. Myers beach, Downtown & many dining options. The main intersection near the residence is San Carlos Blvd & Summerlin Road.
You will have your own room with a queen bed, dresser/chest, desk with chair and HDTV. Full shared bathroom with all the essentials. Late arrival/early departure? No problem you have your own access. Easy access through front door with electronic keypad. After check in you will have your own set of guest keys as well.
You will have 24 hour entry and exit of the house. I'll give you the front door keypad code before your arrival. Also, you'll have regular keys in the room as well so you can come and go as you please. Guests have access to living room, dining room and kitchen. Towels are provided. Plenty of soap/shampoo/conditioner for guest use.
You may park your vehicle on the grass next to the mailbox parallel to the road.
- Smoking (including vaping/hookah) are not permitted indoors. Burning of incense is also not permitted
- Please refrain from excessive music and / or noise disturbances during Quiet Hours, defined as the hours between 10 PM and 8 AM. We want you to enjoy your visit, and at the same time, would like everyone (guests as well as neighbors) to enjoy the benefits of our quiet, residential neighborhood. Please don't host any loud social events.
- Occupancy shall be for residential purposes only, and may not be used by the Guest or his/her guests and/or invitees for any other purpose.
- There are in room trash cans and also large trash cans in the kitchen for bulk items.
- Please lock the door each time you leave the residence.
- Please do not install aerials, lighting fixtures or other equipment, use nails, screws or fastening devices on walls, ceiling or woodwork, or alter or redecorate the space without prior written approval.
- It is the Guest's responsibility to leave the residence in clean, neat and undamaged condition upon departure, with no loss of or damage to household items (including, but not limited to furniture, decorative items, kitchen, dining and food preparation equipment, housewares, linens and towels), beyond normal wear and tear.
- Please follow the check-out procedure, as noted below, on the day of your departure: -Leave dining and cooking utensils on the drying rack after washing by hand. - Dispose of all food, trash and debris in a clean and sanitary manner. - Return all furniture to their original positions. - Remove all personal possessions from the apartment. - Leave keys on hook in room.
You can call or message me anytime for assistance.
I'm a native Floridian who loves to travel. My career as a pharmacist has allowed me to build relationships with people from all walks of life. 5 things I couldn't live without: Hmmm, not much into things, but rather into good people. Where would we be without good people, regardless of race, color, wealth and all those other nonsense? I'm an avid but light traveler who respects everyone and values nothing more but the same from others. Life is for the living so don't sweat the small stuff. ”