Comfortable, cozy, nicely decorated apartment just a mile east of Ypsilanti's historic Depot Town and the beautiful Riverside Park where events such as the Summer Beer Festival, The Color Run, Car Shows, the Ypsilanti Heritage Festival and other amazing local and national events happen. Just a few minutes away from the campus of Eastern MI University. Located right on the bus line that takes you directly into Ann Arbor. Or a short Uber ride to Ann Arbor.
The second bedroom has a TWIN size air mattress. The only closet available for guest use is the front living room closet. There are NO drawers or other closets available.
I may or may not be available in person but I am always available by phone, text or email.
- No shoes in the house.
- Park directly in front of the unit. DO NOT park in front of any other unit.
- No smoking in the house. If you smoke outside please dispose of the butts properly.
- Only use the front living room closet for belongings. DO NOT use any other closets or drawers.
- Please clean up after yourself. Place all dirty towels and sheets in the laundry basket by the bed at the end of your stay.
- Be respectful of neighbors. No loud noises before 9am or after 9pm.
I'm an Executive Assistant by day, Uber/Lyft driver by night. I like meeting new people and experiencing new and interesting things. I'm a free spirit. I like to read. I like to have a good time with good people. The beach is my friend. Traveling is awesome, so is country line dancing!