콘텐츠로 바로가기
New look lounge & kitchenLounge
아파트 전체

2 bedroom apartment in Melbourne Central

Saleh님의 사용자 프로필
Saleh

2 bedroom apartment in Melbourne Central

인원 4명
침실 2개
침대 3개
욕실 1개
인원 4명
침실 2개
침대 3개
욕실 1개
숙소 하이라이트
Saleh님은 슈퍼호스트입니다슈퍼호스트는 풍부한 경험과 높은 평점을 자랑하며 게스트가 숙소에서 편안히 머무를 수 있도록 최선을 다하는 호스트입니다.
아침식사검색하신 지역에서 이 편의시설을 갖추고 있는 보기 드문 숙소입니다.
순조로운 체크인 과정최근 게스트 중 95%가 체크인 과정에 별점 5점을 준 숙소입니다.

Are you craving a luxurious experience in the heart of Melbourne without the 5 star prices? Look no further.
Whether it is a romantic getaway, business conference or shopping staycation, indulge in style in a modern apartment. Conveniently located at Melbourne Central and, without getting exposed to outside weather, minutes walk from Emporium, Myer, David Jones, and hundreds of food and fashion destinations.
Enjoy the bustling heart of the city outdoors and relax in peaceful surrounds indoors.

편의시설

엘리베이터
무선 인터넷
아침식사
주방
건조기
옷걸이

침대/침구

1번 침실
퀸사이즈 침대 1개
2번 침실
싱글 침대 2개

숙소 이용규칙

흡연 금지
반려동물 동반 불가
파티나 이벤트 금지
체크인 가능 시간: 15:00 이후
체크아웃: 12:00까지

장애인 편의시설

숙소 출입문까지 계단이나 문턱 없이 이동 가능한 공간
현관까지 통로에 충분한 조명

예약 가능 여부

후기 91개

정확성
의사소통
청결도
위치
체크인
가치
Sheryl님의 사용자 프로필
Sheryl
2018년 9월
Saleh is very helpful and quick to give response. The lodge is in a very good location and accessible and convenient to everything. Also, the place is clean and they provide basic necessities. Thank you again to Saleh for extending our check-out until evening. ⭐️
Jimmy님의 사용자 프로필
Jimmy
2018년 9월
Smack right at CBD central melbourne. Literally central. Trams are just outside the door.(no worries as Melbourne trams are not noisy and Melbourne drivers never really use their honks) Amenities are just outside the door. Food is just outside the door. Liveliness of the street i…
Hilary님의 사용자 프로필
Hilary
2018년 8월
Saleh's apartment is fantastic, comfortable, clean and spacious with everything you could possibly need. It is in the heart of Melbourne CBD and we appreciated Saleh meeting us on check and personally showing us the apartment. I thought it was great value for money especially wi…
Saleh님의 사용자 프로필
Saleh님의 답변:
Thanks Hilary for the nice words. It would be my pleasure to host you again.
2018년 8월
Yeoh님의 사용자 프로필
Yeoh
2018년 8월
Saleh was very responsive and attentive. He attended to all our questions very quickly, even during midnights. We had a wonderful booking and check-in experience with him. His unit is very strategic, right at the middle of CBD with easy access to all public transport and free tr…
Saleh님의 사용자 프로필
Saleh님의 답변:
Thanks Yeoh, you were a wonderful guest and a pleasure to host. I do really appreciate all the nice words you said.
2018년 8월
Julie님의 사용자 프로필
Julie
2018년 8월
Perfectly located within the CBD and easy access to trams. Apartment was clean and tidy with breakfast and fruit included. Good and prompt communication with the owner.
Azurawati님의 사용자 프로필
Azurawati
2018년 8월
Value for money. Best choice in Melbourne
Donna님의 사용자 프로필
Donna
2018년 7월
The photos of this residence give the impression it's bigger but it's a quite adequate for 3 people max. Beds very comfortable, the kitchen area great for cooking a breakfast , when there is eggs, milk, juice, fruit, cereal, bread and allot more extras provided. Great little lou…
Saleh님의 사용자 프로필
Saleh님의 답변:
Thanks for letting me know, I’ve alerted the cleaner. Just to clarify, 48% of the apartments in the building are managed by PacificEastCoast who have leased it to Unilodge. The remaining 52% are under private ownership who have got nothing to do with Unilodge. I was part of Owners Corporation once and moved to remove the Unilodge sign because it is a misnomer, but the resolution didn’t pass because PacificEastCoast has bulk voting power and many owners don’t attend the AGM.
2018년 7월

호스트: Saleh님

사우스뱅크, 오스트레일리아회원 가입: 2016년 9월
Saleh님의 사용자 프로필
후기 105개
인증됨
Saleh님은 슈퍼호스트입니다슈퍼호스트는 풍부한 경험과 높은 평점을 자랑하며 게스트가 숙소에서 편안히 머무를 수 있도록 최선을 다하는 호스트입니다.
With my extensive travelling experience throughout the world, I believe that after a whole day of sight-seeing, one needs a cosy place to rest and sleep. That is what I tried to provide - a tiny quiet place in the centre of all the activities.
응답률: 100%
응답 시간: 1시간 이내
언제나 에어비앤비를 통해 대화를 나누세요안전한 결제를 위해 에어비앤비 웹사이트나 앱 외부에서 송금하거나 대화를 나누지 마세요.

지역정보

아래 방향 화살표 키를 누르면 달력 관리와 날짜 선택을 할 수 있습니다. 물음표 키를 누르면 날짜 변경을 위한 키보드 단축키가 나옵니다.

체크인

아래 방향 화살표 키를 누르면 달력 관리와 날짜 선택을 할 수 있습니다. 물음표 키를 누르면 날짜 변경을 위한 키보드 단축키가 나옵니다.

체크아웃
예약 확정 전에는 요금이 청구되지 않습니다

비슷한 숙소