Light and airy seaside cottage with lots of character. Built in around 1900, it was originally home to one of the local coastguards who were stationed in the village.
Cosy and comfortable sitting room with log burner. Open plan kitchen diner opening in to the sunny sheltered garden. The kitchen is well equipped, with microwave, electric oven, washer dryer and dishwasher. There is a double bedroom and a single room with bunk beds. The family bathroom is downstairs,and we have an upstairs toilet.