콘텐츠로 바로가기
Modern kitchen with plenty of counter space.Gas stove fire place in main room.
집 전체

CLOSE TO IT ALL hot tub 3bedroom + finished loft

Gabe And Danie님의 사용자 프로필
Gabe And Danie

CLOSE TO IT ALL hot tub 3bedroom + finished loft

인원 8명
침실 4개
침대 4개
욕실 2.5개
인원 8명
침실 4개
침대 4개
욕실 2.5개
숙소 하이라이트
셀프 체크인열쇠 보관함을 이용해 간편하게 체크인하세요.
높은 청결도최근에 머문 게스트 중 2명이 매우 청결하다고 언급한 숙소입니다.
Gabe And Danie님은 슈퍼호스트입니다슈퍼호스트는 풍부한 경험과 높은 평점을 자랑하며 게스트가 숙소에서 편안히 머무를 수 있도록 최선을 다하는 호스트입니다.

Beautifully remodeled mountain home: yoga/mobility loft, mineral hot tub, 8min walk to Prosser Lake Reservoir.
Modern home has what you need to nurture your body after active days outdoors.
SHORTER DRIVE TO DOWNTOWN AND SKIING vs. Tahoe Donner
and other hoods.
**NOTE: TRUCKEE ENFORCES TRANSIENT OCCUPANCY TAX (TOT 10%) AND TRUCKEE TOURISM BUSINESS IMPROVEMENT DISTRICT (TTBID 2%): TOTAL is 12% GUESTS PAY IN ADDITION TO LISTING PRICE: will be COLLECTED PRIOR OR DURING via Request For Funds**

편의시설

주방
무선 인터넷
자쿠지 욕조
건물 내 무료 주차
실내 벽난로
옷걸이

침대/침구

1번 침실
킹사이즈 침대 1개
2번 침실
퀸사이즈 침대 1개
3번 침실
퀸사이즈 침대 1개
4번 침실
매트리스(요와 이불) 2개
공용 공간
소파 1개

숙소 이용규칙

어린이와 유아에게 적합하지 않음
흡연 금지
반려동물 동반 불가
파티나 이벤트 금지
체크인 가능 시간: 16:00 - 22:00
체크아웃: 11:00까지
열쇠 보관함(으)로 셀프 체크인

예약 가능 여부

후기 11개

정확성
의사소통
청결도
위치
체크인
가치
TaeYoung님의 사용자 프로필
TaeYoung
2018년 7월
Clean, convenient, and fast response. Perfect house for great vacation. Thank you!
Lauren님의 사용자 프로필
Lauren
2018년 7월
Gabe and Danie's home was the perfect HQ for our trail running team - close to downtown (and we appreciated their Old Town Tap recommendation for dinner!), spacious, spotless, and comfortable. An excellent place to land after 36 hours of barreling through the mountains!
Bernard님의 사용자 프로필
Bernard
2018년 1월
Lovely place. Bright and airy with plenty of room to relax. Gabe was super responsive to our frequent questions and made our stay super enjoyable. Highly recommend
Antonia님의 사용자 프로필
Antonia
2017년 12월
This is a newly renovated, beautifully decorated home. The living room, kitchen, and common space area is lovely and perfect for being social or reading in front of the fireplace. Bedrooms and bathrooms are spacious. The hot tub a real treat. Everything is meticulously clean and …
Uma님의 사용자 프로필
Uma
2017년 5월
The house is exactly as pictured , very well maintained and extremely spacious . You wouldn't want to step out of the house !
Qingyu님의 사용자 프로필
Qingyu
2017년 3월
the house is lovely as pictured;close to downtown.
Lochlainn님의 사용자 프로필
Lochlainn
2017년 2월
Gabe is an awesome host. The house is incredible, warm, spacious - great energy. Hottub is great. Everything exactly as advertised - super comfortable, clean, warm house. The upstairs area for stretching, foam rolling is fantastic. I would recommend this place to all my friends

호스트: Gabe And Danie님

트러키, 캘리포니아, 미국회원 가입: 2016년 12월
Gabe And Danie님의 사용자 프로필
후기 80개
Gabe And Danie님은 슈퍼호스트입니다슈퍼호스트는 풍부한 경험과 높은 평점을 자랑하며 게스트가 숙소에서 편안히 머무를 수 있도록 최선을 다하는 호스트입니다.
Gabe is a licensed Doctor of physical therapist and corrective body worker. He is an avid rock climber and mountain biker, who also enjoys skiing. Danie is a massage therapist and yoga teacher. She is an avid snow boarder who also enjoys mountain biking. Both are conscious ab…
응답률: 100%
응답 시간: 1시간 이내
언제나 에어비앤비를 통해 대화를 나누세요안전한 결제를 위해 에어비앤비 웹사이트나 앱 외부에서 송금하거나 대화를 나누지 마세요.
숙소에 대해 주의할 점
에어비앤비를 이용하면 누군가의 소중한 집에 머무르는 것입니다.
Gabe And Danie님이 호스팅하는 숙소입니다.
Gabe And Danie
Danielle님이 호스팅 도움을 제공합니다.
Danielle

지역정보

아래 방향 화살표 키를 누르면 달력 관리와 날짜 선택을 할 수 있습니다. 물음표 키를 누르면 날짜 변경을 위한 키보드 단축키가 나옵니다.

체크인

아래 방향 화살표 키를 누르면 달력 관리와 날짜 선택을 할 수 있습니다. 물음표 키를 누르면 날짜 변경을 위한 키보드 단축키가 나옵니다.

체크아웃
예약 확정 전에는 요금이 청구되지 않습니다

비슷한 숙소