콘텐츠로 바로가기
Open, shared great room with loft.Yoga/mobility loft with chi machine, lumbar traction and discounted body work.
주택의 개인실

Private Room close to downtown

Gabe And Danie님의 사용자 프로필
Gabe And Danie

Private Room close to downtown

인원 2명
침실 1개
침대 1개
공동 사용 욕실 1개
인원 2명
침실 1개
침대 1개
공동 사용 욕실 1개
숙소 하이라이트
Gabe And Danie님은 슈퍼호스트입니다슈퍼호스트는 풍부한 경험과 높은 평점을 자랑하며 게스트가 숙소에서 편안히 머무를 수 있도록 최선을 다하는 호스트입니다.
순조로운 체크인 과정최근 게스트 중 92%가 체크인 과정에 별점 5점을 준 숙소입니다.
신속한 응답최근 게스트 6명이 호스트가 신속히 응답한다고 언급했습니다.

Single bedroom in beautifully remodeled mountain home: yoga/mobility loft, resident body-workers, 8min walk to Prosser Lake Reservoir.
Modern home has what you need to nurture your body after active days outdoors.
SHORTER DRIVE TO DOWNTOWN AND SKIING vs. Tahoe Donner
and other hoods.
**NOTE: TRUCKEE ENFORCES TRANSIENT OCCUPANCY TAX (TOT 10% AND TTBID 2%: TOTAL is 12% GUESTS PAY IN ADDITION TO TOTAL PRICE. This is collected via Request For Funds via Airbnb**

편의시설

주방
무선 인터넷
건물 내 무료 주차
실내 벽난로
노트북 작업 공간
세탁기

숙소 이용규칙

어린이와 유아에게 적합하지 않음
흡연 금지
반려동물 동반 불가
파티나 이벤트 금지
체크인 가능 시간: 16:00 - 22:00
체크아웃: 11:00까지
열쇠 보관함(으)로 셀프 체크인

예약 가능 여부

후기 24개

정확성
의사소통
청결도
위치
체크인
가치
Youchang님의 사용자 프로필
Youchang
2016년 12월
The host canceled this reservation the day before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Gabe And Danie님의 사용자 프로필
Gabe And Danie님의 답변:
Youchang and I had a miscommunication around his needs for two people sharing a room and he asked me to cancel his booking.
2016년 12월
Ding님의 사용자 프로필
Ding
2018년 8월
Great stay, smooth and easy. Awesome hosts. A quiet and convenient location. Not sure what else to say, thumbs up! 👍
Miguel님의 사용자 프로필
Miguel
2018년 8월
Una pareja muy tranquila, educada y dispuesta a ayudarte en lo q les preguntes. Se conocen muy bien la zona, por lo que te pueden aconsejar sobre lo que les preguntes. La casa es preciosa con estilo y además tienes parking privado. Si vuelvo por Taho Lake, sin duda me alojaría …
Mical님의 사용자 프로필
Mical
2018년 7월
Gabe and Danie’s place was just what we needed after a long day of wedding festivities! Thank you again for opening your home!
Kim님의 사용자 프로필
Kim
2018년 7월
The Airbnb was great; it was clean and nice! The hosts were very accommodating and the communication was quick and easy. We didn’t get a chance to meet them during our short, overnight stay but their dog Jasper was friendly and very calm. Even though there were other guests stayi…
Zach님의 사용자 프로필
Zach
2018년 7월
Great place to stay in the Truckee area. Very clean and gave and Diane were quick to respond and helpful with everything! Highly recommend.
Anton & Yana님의 사용자 프로필
Anton & Yana
2018년 6월
I am glad I chose to stay at Gabe and Dannie's place for a night. It was comfortable, clean and felt like home. I didn't get to meet the hosts, but their dog Porter is very sweet. He was greeting and checking on me the whole time I was there.

호스트: Gabe And Danie님

트러키, 캘리포니아, 미국회원 가입: 2016년 12월
Gabe And Danie님의 사용자 프로필
후기 80개
Gabe And Danie님은 슈퍼호스트입니다슈퍼호스트는 풍부한 경험과 높은 평점을 자랑하며 게스트가 숙소에서 편안히 머무를 수 있도록 최선을 다하는 호스트입니다.
Gabe is a licensed Doctor of physical therapist and corrective body worker. He is an avid rock climber and mountain biker, who also enjoys skiing. Danie is a massage therapist and yoga teacher. She is an avid snow boarder who also enjoys mountain biking. Both are conscious ab…
응답률: 100%
응답 시간: 1시간 이내
언제나 에어비앤비를 통해 대화를 나누세요안전한 결제를 위해 에어비앤비 웹사이트나 앱 외부에서 송금하거나 대화를 나누지 마세요.

지역정보

아래 방향 화살표 키를 누르면 달력 관리와 날짜 선택을 할 수 있습니다. 물음표 키를 누르면 날짜 변경을 위한 키보드 단축키가 나옵니다.

체크인

아래 방향 화살표 키를 누르면 달력 관리와 날짜 선택을 할 수 있습니다. 물음표 키를 누르면 날짜 변경을 위한 키보드 단축키가 나옵니다.

체크아웃
예약 확정 전에는 요금이 청구되지 않습니다

비슷한 숙소