비즈니스 사용자가 제기한 불만은 어떠한 내부 절차를 통해 처리되나요?
Airbnb’s internal complaint handling process is available to eligible business hosts for complaints relating to:
- Alleged non-compliance of Airbnb with any obligations under the European Union (EU) Platform-to-Business Regulation which affects you
- Technological issues which relate directly to the provision of our services that affect you
- Measures taken by or behavior of Airbnb which relates directly to the provision of our services and affects you
Eligible business hosts are all hosts whose place of residence or establishment is in the European Economic Area (EEA) and the United Kingdom (UK), and who have added their business details to their Airbnb account.
How it works
You can submit a complaint via our webform. Once your complaint has been submitted:
- You’ll receive an automated acknowledgement of your email when we receive your complaint. An Airbnb case handler will be assigned to your complaint and will aim to make initial contact with you within 96 hours. We might ask you to provide more information about your complaint, or to submit supporting documents.
- The case handler will review the information that you submit to us and any other relevant information. We might need to contact guests or other third parties for more information.
- We will carefully consider all relevant information as part of our investigation, including whether you have complied with our Terms of Service for European Users, including the Airbnb Policies or Standards. When the complaint relates to a restriction, suspension, or termination by Airbnb, you will be given the opportunity to clarify the facts and circumstances.
- We will aim to communicate our preliminary decision to you within 15 business days of the appointment of a case handler, but we may need more time depending on the complexity of your case. We will invite you to review and consider the decision, and you will have 5 business days in which to respond with any comments or any other information that you think we should take into account.
- We will consider any comments and issue a decision in relation to your complaint.
A business host who has exhausted this process and is not satisfied with the final decision can access the mediation service by contacting:
Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution
International Dispute Resolution Centre
P2B Panel of Mediators
70 Fleet Street
When to use the Resolution Center
If your complaint relates to sending or requesting money related to a reservation for things like extra services or fees, security deposits, refunds or payment for damages or other types of disputes with guests, please visit our Resolution Center.
- 인도의 고충 처리 담당자에게 연락하려면 어떻게 해야 하나요?에어비앤비 플랫폼에 대한 의견이 있거나 에어비앤비 이용 약관 위반 사례를 목격했다면, email@example.com으로 이메일을 보내 알려주세요.
- 에어비앤비 기본 정보에어비앤비 호스트의 사업자 지위 결정EU 소비자 보호법에 따라, 에어비앤비는 모든 호스트에게 사업자 또는 개인 호스트 여부를 자진 신고하도록 요청드리고 있습니다.
- 호스트게스트가 불만을 제기하면 환불을 해줘야 하나요?에어비앤비의 호스팅 기본 요건에 부합하지 않은 사항이 있을 경우, 게스트에게 숙박 요금을 환불해 주어야 할 수 있습니다.