Modern, beautifully furnished, elevated, yet level, North East facing, quiet, private 64m2 apartment with lift & secure parking is the perfect resting place for you to unwind and relax either for a short break or for long term furnished executive accommodation. Panoramic elevated North to North East facing district views provides beautiful sunshine year-round & a 5 min to 8 min level walk finds you at Marketown shopping centre, shops, Darby St cafe's & restaurants & a 12 min walk to Bar Beach
This bright & sunny air conditioned North East facing 64m2 apartment, all on one level with direct level lift access from the secure car space to your floor has large glass sliding doors leading out to 2 x small sunny North facing outdoor covered balconies off both the bedroom & the living area capturing morning sunshine through to early afternoon sunshine year round and suits families up to four (safe for children), two couples, a friends getaway or a romantic getaway for two. You will love the panoramic elevated North to North East facing district views as soon as you walk in the front door providing lovely sunshine year round along with beautiful bird song during the afternoons. Will sleep a maximum of 4 x guests in total + room for a baby porta cot which we can provide for you along with a high chair, just provide us with prior notice & we will set up for you.
If this is booked we have a similar near new high quality apartment only 450mtrs away (Newcastle Getaway - 5 Star Luxury) https://www.airbnb.com.au/rooms/9764639
Newcastle Getaway located in Darby Street also has pleasant district views, sunny North facing aspect, quiet & private, similar distance to Bar Beach, shops, cafe's/restaurants/wine bars, is also luxuriously set up with quality furniture, quality bedding, and sleeps up to a maximum of 5 + a baby porta cot.
Newcastle Getaway II:
- Large quality leather lounge.
- Daikin Inverter split system Air conditioning provides you with comfort year round.
- Large flat screen smart TV with quality Bluetooth soundbar & subwoofer.
- Complimentary access to unlimited new 11NBN Wi-Fi internet with password details on the fridge.
- Complimentary satellite cable TV with music channels, Nat Geo, lifestyle shows, movies & many great programmes along with access to Apps such as Netflix/Stan/Youtube if you have a subscription.
- DVD player.
- DVD's & CD's provided.
- Glass top dining setting for 4.
- High quality Queen Wall bed located in front of dining table with very comfortable high quality mattress. Fold up the wall bed to create more dining area space when not using the bed. (This is the 2nd bed).
- Clothes hanging rack beside the wall bed
- 2 x small sunny North East facing balconies, one off the living area & one off the bedroom.
- Gas BBQ.
- Relax & unwind on the comfortable outdoor wicker dining settings for two on each balcony.
- Fully well equipped large kitchen with island bench & 2 x bar stools.
- European appliances such as electric oven, gas cooktop, microwave, dishwasher, full size fridge, coffee machine, kettle, toaster & sandwich maker.
64m2 apartment with:
- 1 x Double bed with very comfortable Hotel quality mattress to the bedroom with its own sunny, covered North facing balcony & district views.
- 1 x Queen fold down wall bed (Murphy Bed) with very comfortable Hotel quality mattress set up to one side of the living area with lovely district views & this can be folded up to create more space when not in use. Just remove Doona & pillows when folding up please.
- Portable Cot & linen available with prior notice.
- Complimentary high chair can be provided with prior notice.
- Luxurious bathrobes provided in the bedroom.
- Remote control Ceiling fan to bedroom.
- Remote control Ceiling fan above Queen wall bed to living area.
- Air conditioning to living area/Queen bed.
- Large wardrobe to bedroom with shelving + a vacuum, beach towels & luxurious bath robes.
- Clothes Hanging rack adjoining the Wall bed
Guests comment regularly on just how comfortable the beds are ( :
- Modern bathroom with toilet & large walk in glass shower to enjoy after an exciting day of shopping, dining and sightseeing.
- Shower gel, shampoo, conditioner, hand wash, moisturiser supplied.
- Bath towels, hand towel supplied.
- Beach towels supplied located in the bedroom.
- Huge mirror in the bathroom plus large mirror above the study desk/workstation
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Laundry tub
- Ironing board
- Clothes hanger
- Mop & bucket
- Washing powder supplied & laundry fan turns on with light switch.
- Cupboard opposite laundry has iron, hair dryer, clothes lint remover, first aid kit, fire extinguisher.
- 1 x allocated car space in a secure ground floor garage area (maximum vehicle height 2.0m) & plenty of secure visitor parking.
- Garage remote control supplied in apartment on the 2nd set of keys.
- Small storage cage available for surfboards or small items in front of car space.
- Room for bicycles in front or adjoining car space (bring lockable chains).
- Plenty of secure visitor parking (no vehicle height limit)
- Convenient lift access opposite car space to take you up to your floor with easy level walk from the lift to the apartment.
The property is ideal for a unique, peaceful and private romantic getaway for couples, a fun friends getaway, families with children, executive accommodation or long term furnished accommodation all with the convenience of trendy cafe's, restaurants, cool & hip bars, historic pubs, supermarkets, boutique shops, art galleries, museum, civic theatre, Newspace University (City Campus), Conservatorium of Music, parks & reserves, Honeysuckle Harbour dining precinct and beautiful surf beach all within walking distance.
We also supply many luxurious additional features such as quality Sheridan linen including sheets, comfortable quality pillows, doona's, fluffy bath & beach towels and even luxurious bath robes along with other items to make your stay either a luxurious memorable one, a regular stay or 5 star long stay.
Feel free to let us know if you have any special requirements or requests and we will do our best to accommodate these.
It really is a delightful apartment year round with lovely warm sun through Autumn, Winter & Spring and the cool summer breezes through Summer with lovely bird song during the afternoons.
Whatever your requirements are you will thoroughly enjoy this private and unique property, the convenient location it provides along with all of the additional comforts we supply and feel free to contact me to discuss arranging cafe'/wine/cocktail bar/pub/restaurant/site seeing tours or feel free to let me know of any special requirements.
It is also an ideal base for a trip to The Hunter Valley Wineries only 45mins away straight down The Hunter Expressway where we also have 'La Maison @ The Vintage' & 'La Maison De Grande @ The Vintage' you are welcome to book. Other popular tourist destinations close by are Barrington Tops/Gloucester Tops or Port Stephens and we can provide plenty of places of interest or recommendations.
Long stays welcome and we have already set up special discounted rates for long stays, however feel free to contact us ( :
The property is in a very convenient and quiet location within a safe and friendly neighbourhood in a unique Heritage precinct, easy walk to some of the best cafe's & restaurants in Newcastle.
The closest park for the kids or for picnics is Centennial Park only 200mtrs away in Tooke Street which has excellent new kids play gym equipment & a lovely rotunda in a large park setting which is a pleasant spot for weddings or picnics & the Lowlands Cooks Hill Bowling Club is adjoining this for very reasonably priced meals.
Newcastle No.1 Sportsground and playing fields are only a 4-minute level walk (350mtrs), as is Aldi supermarket (450mtrs) for groceries with Marketown shopping centre only an 8 minute level walk (750mtrs) which has over 70 x specialty stores including Coles and Woolworths supermarkets, Big W a large Dan Murphy's for your favourite wine or beverages. Whilst you are in this location you must experience the class of The Edwards Bar & Restaurant and also the vibrant Parry Street Garage Bar (450mtrs) both located on Parry Street a very easy walk from the property.
A 6-minute level walk South (500mtrs) also takes you to The Junction Village where you have a variety of trendy cafés (our favourites are The Hood Milk bar & café & Snows Artisans Bakers & Dough heads), a mix of good restaurants, boutique shops, trendy pubs such as The popular Junction Hotel, Coles supermarket & banks.
An 8-minute level walk East (750mtrs) finds you at some of the best boutique shops, award winning vibrant cafe's and restaurants and bustling trendy wine bars you will find in Newcastle located in Darby St, Cooks Hill. We have so many favourites such as Coco Monde, The Depot, Three Monkeys, 5 Sawyers, so you can try somewhere different every day & evening!
Darby Street is a unique shopping precinct adjacent to the Newcastle CBD. So why is it so unique? It is a true Village atmosphere with Owner Operated businesses bursting with product knowledge and motivation to please the consumer. You will need to stroll down Darby Street and explore some of its Side Streets and Alleys to get a feel of the ‘human’ aesthetic in this manageable Village. Village commercial centres are becoming a rare breed in today’s global economy. We usually have to travel to an Italian country town, or a French hamlet to get a similar vibe. Darby Street is overflowing with Artisan product, giftwares, food, coffee and fashion. The street boasts 3 Australian Fashion Designers who have their flagship stores on the strip. The Restaurants provide a wonderful haven for breakfast, lunch and dinner. And you will find the shopping experience intimate and comfortable, no matter which establishment you care to enter.
The beautiful Bar Beach is also only a 12-minute stroll away (1.1km) where you can swim, surf, relax and enjoy great coffee, juices, smoothies, fish & chips & hamburgers at Swell Café' with Merewether Beach & Ocean baths & Merewether Surfhouse at the opposite end of Bar Beach.
Newcastle Art Gallery & War Memorial are located an easy, level 12-minute walk (1.2 km) and the Art Gallery contains New South Wales' most substantial public art collections outside Sydney and features significant Indigenous and non-Indigenous works of art, the collection represents a comprehensive overview of Australian art from colonial times to the present day, as well as the largest collection of modern Japanese ceramics in the Southern Hemisphere with World class exhibitions frequently on show.
In this same location is Beautiful Civic Park (opposite the Art gallery) where markets & concerts occur and also Town Hall, Civic Theatre, the new $95m Law Courts & the new $96m University "New Space" City Campus law, science & Innovation faculty which houses up to 3,000 students growing to 3,500 students and are all located within this Arts, Law, Music & Education precinct.
A 19-minute level walk (1.6km) or a 5 minute Uber/cab or bus ride takes you into Hunter Street & Hunter street end of King Street which provides a cinema on King Street and an array of boutique shops, more award winning cafe's and restaurants and many vibrant hidden wine bars to discover.
A 19-minute level walk crossing over Hunter Street (1.6km) or a 5 minute Uber/cab or bus ride (bus stop 50mtrs from apartment) takes you into the Honeysuckle harbour front entertainment precinct (Newcastle's version of Darling Harbour) with the Newcastle Museum, more restaurants, cool wine & cocktail bars, The Honeysuckle Hotel with live music and the Tourist information centre where bicycles can be hired for a ride along the foreshore and down to Nobbys Beach and lighthouse.
숙박 가능 인원
Cooks Hill, 뉴사우스웨일스, 오스트레일리아